Columbus, OH – In December 2013, we officially announced the birth of Nativa. Back then, we had one reason for the change – simplicity.
Today, we are beyond excited to be celebrating our first anniversary rebranded as the Nativa Multicultural Communications Agency.
And to keep our simplistic approach, we’re sharing our biggest lesson of the year, which has actually been a building block for all our businesses.
Now in our 7th year in business we continue to feel pride in how our team has been able to keep us, and our clients, innovating.
Here are some highlights for Nativa and team from 2014:
- Co-founder Natasha Pongonis named ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ by Latina Style magazine
- Opened first Nativa foreign office in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Became premier tenant at marketing accelerator space in Phoenix
- Received Achievement Award from the National Society of Hispanic MBA’s
- Became members of several boards (Girl Scouts of Ohio, NSHMBA Phoenix, Collectivo)
- Natasha Pongonis selected by U.S. Dept of State to travel and teach branding to entrepreneurs in Colombia
- Presented at multiple national events including Columbus CEO, Hispanicize Miami, Social Media Week Miami, AMA Phoenix, and more
- Client wins with Arizona State University, CDC’s HIV/AIDS Prevention